cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change destination folder in scan profile

pdissly
Apprentice

I am trying to change the destination folder in an existing scan profile. I can't find anyplace within the profile to do this. How do I change the folder destination to a different folder?

Pam

3 REPLIES 3

SamanthaW

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what printer model you have, the operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using, and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/ContactCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks! 

I have a PIXMA MP640 USB connection to a Windows 10 PRO HP PC

Hello.

The MP Navigator program controls the function of the scanner.

Visit www.usa.canon.com and search for your printer to access the downloads for the unit.

If you continue to have difficulties with the scanning options, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements