11-25-2012 02:57 PM
just purchased this all-in-one for my mobile operation. having trouble figuring out how to scan and e-mail. need step-by-step instructions. Do I ned to setup outlook first? If so, what do I need to do this?
ONLINE MANUAL SUCKS!!!!!!! Have a kodak that is far simpler than this !!!
11-25-2012 07:28 PM
Are these the online manuals that aren't quite helping?
Your 'mobile operation' is completely unique to you, so its hard for us to give step-by-step instructions. If you have specific questions, please also let us know what operating system, software, and menus are giving you trouble.
03-09-2013 07:04 AM
It is possible to reverse feed paper into this machine.How do I know, I did it. Result is a 20 lb paperweight..The instructions were not clear to me anyway and I put about 20 sheets of plain paper into the upper tray, the output rollers grabbed the paper and pulled it into the the upper section of the printer.Have not figured a way to get those sheets out without disassembling the printer.Something I am not qualified to do.
03-17-2013 07:16 PM
If paper is jammed in the printer, please unplug the power from the unit and see if you can easily pull the paper out to clear the jam.
If the paper still remains stuck, please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance with this issue.
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.
03-14-2017 05:53 PM
I have had my Canon Pixma MG3122 all in one printer for over 4 years. Today I tried to use the scan app on Windows 10, which has always worked great, I keep getting the message "To get started, connect a scanner" . I went to settings and it shows the Canon Mg 3100 series printer is installed. I used the scan app several times in the past week and today it keeps telling the driver is not installed so I went to Canon Drivers and downloaded the driver for this printer and still continue to get the same message. Help please!
03-15-2017 04:11 AM
Uninstalling and reinstalling the PIXMA MG3122 should resolve this issue. To do this, please disconnect the USB cable from the unit and follow these steps:
1. Put the PIXMA MG3120's CDROM in the CDROM drive. If the welcome screen appears, exit it.
2. Click on Start and then Run. If Run is not in your Start menu, please follow these steps to add it:
2-1. Click Start.
2-2. Right click the Start menu and left click on Properties.
2-3. Click on the Customize button next to 'Start Menu'.
2-4. In the Customize Start Menu window, place a checkmark next to 'Run Command'.
2-5. Click OK in the Customize Start Menu window.
2-6. Click OK in the Properties window.
3. Click Browse. In the Browse window, click on My Computer.
4. Double click the CANON_IJ CDROM.
5. Double click the folder named WIN.
6. Double click the folder named Driver.
7. Double click the folder named DrvSetup.
8. Double click the file named DELDRV.
9. In the Run box click OK and follow the on-screen prompts to uninstall the PIXMA MG3122.
Once the PIXMA MG3122 has been uninstalled, restart the computer.
When the computer restarts, we will install your PIXMA MG3122 again:
1. Click on Start and then Run.
2. Click Browse. In the Browse window, click on My Computer.
3. Double click the CANON_IJ CDROM.
4. Double click the folder named WIN.
5. Double click the folder named Driver.
6. Double click the folder named DrvSetup.
7. Double click the file named SETUP.
8. In the Run box click OK. Files will extract, the box will disappear.
9. Reconnect the USB cable from the PIXMA MG3120 to the computer.
The computer will recognize and install the PIXMA MG3122 automatically.
Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team: