cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannon quick menu print tab gone

SumoCat
Apprentice

hi just not sure whats happen but my tabs has gone, the print tab on my mx 390 series just gone. Can somebody help not sure whats happening. Not sure why please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi SumoCat,

Reinstalling the drivers for the printer may resolve the issue being experienced.  The latest drivers for the printer can be downloaded from the Canon USA website here.   Should you still experience difficulty after reinstalling the drivers, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Are you able to print from other program? 

If not, what errors occur when you are unable to print?

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am unable to print either, in the MX390 quick menu, all the print function tabs are gone but all the others are there. scan, web services,

I am unable to print either.

Hi SumoCat,

Reinstalling the drivers for the printer may resolve the issue being experienced.  The latest drivers for the printer can be downloaded from the Canon USA website here.   Should you still experience difficulty after reinstalling the drivers, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Announcements