02-13-2013 05:44 PM
This error indicates that an internal error has occurred which may be resolved by resetting the printer. Please follow these steps for isolating and resetting the printer:
1. Open the printer's front cover, and then open and close the print head lock lever (do not remove the print head).
2. Make sure all ink tanks are seated properly.
3. Make sure all packing materials have been removed.
4. Make sure no paper is jammed in the printer.
5. Disconnect the printer cable from the printer.
6. Close the front cover and turn the printer off.
7. Unplug the printer from the power source, and then plug it back in after five minutes.
8. Power on the printer.
If the error returns, the printer will require service options. Please contact a technical support representative who can provide you with your service options. They can be reached by calling 1-800-652-2666 between the hours of 10AM and 10PM EST, Monday through Friday.
01-01-2016 05:02 PM - edited 01-01-2016 05:04 PM
I have a MX922, and wanted to thank you so much for the help! Although, i didn't need to go past the step stating to make sure all cartridges were seated. It's astonishing how we all had the same issue, and the printer couldn't just say that. Technology...smh! LOL