cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What drivers do I need to install for my MG6360 printer to work with a Mac with OSX10.8.5?

JackfromMM
Apprentice

I have a PIXMA MG6360 printer that needs its software updating to return its full features but the Canon support line in Australia has prescribed several different options with no two alike and none providing the full features I once enjoyed.  'Phone and email support responses are all uniformly poor and I cannot get a straight story from any of the technicians I've encountered so far.  Currently, they've stopped responding altogether!

I know where to download the latest software, but I'm not clear about which packages I should install and in what sequence and I cannot locate a definitive answer in the knowledge base.

Can someone tell me which drivers etc I need and the sequence in which I should load them.

I'm assuming that I have to uninstall the existing software and printer from the Mac (MacBook Pro 15", Late 2012 with OSX 10.8.5) first.  That's about the only thing the techs agree on so far!

Also, does Canon update its software periodically and provide either automatic downloads or email warnings to update its users?

All help gratefully recieved.

0 REPLIES 0
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements