cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The latest firmware is on the server. Install the firmware update from (Device Settings) in (Setup)

shirlcl
Apprentice

I'm getting this message on my printer (MG7120), but have no idea what it means.   

43 REPLIES 43

PatricS
Apprentice

I get the message all the time also, and I'm getting really sick of it.

I use my printer continually in a work environment, and I don't need to be bugged all of the time about some bs.

A printer is a machine, nothing more, nothing less. 

I don't need to be continually interrupted with Canon's cutesy crap.

I assure you, I will find a brand of printer that doesn't have to be hooked up to the internet, and will just do its job.

HP is even worse.

Does anyone know how to get Canon's messages to go away permanently?  Sure, you can press OK each time, but it is annoying, and it even stops me in the middle of projects.  Absurd!

I am getting this message all the time on my MG7750 printer.  When I try to update the firmware I get a message saying that I already have the latest firmware.

I appear to have version 2.010.  Canon are offering 1.05 as the latest version.

How can I get rid of this annoying message?

Hi Stablesgh,

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

diddy11cg
Apprentice

I have same problem but I am using Widows 10 (home) Going to "Settings" does not give concise instructions on how to load latest firmware.

Announcements