cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9020 printer not responding

dot-2630673
Contributor

I need help with this problem.  I had unplugged printer, restarted computer, checked all the connections.  It is connected to the WiFi.  Is there anyone that can help me.  Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

Jason
Whiz

Hi dot-2630673,

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help via Email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks!

Its not time sensitive, but I would like to get it back working.  I am using windows &.  The printer has been working well until I got a paper jam.  It then went to offline and I had trouble getting that fixed.  Finally got that done and now it is not responding.  So any help I can get will be appreciated.  Thanks.  The support techs for cannon has not be helpful.  They want control of computer and then want to charge.  I don't feel it's that big of a problem.  Thanks

Hi dot-2630673! 

Thanks for letting the community know what operating system you are using! It allows them to better troubleshoot and provide suggestions appropiate for your operating system. 

If you are in the United States, Canon USA does not charge for technical support. It sounds like you may have called a company pretending to be Canon. If you'd prefer step by step troubleshooting, you can reach our techincal support team HERE.

We hope this helps! 

Yes, that shows great.  Reach out to your technical support team for me or tell me how to reach out.

I still need to get help resolving an issue.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer.  I then was unable to print because it was offline. Now is back to not responding.  The moderator for my last conversation suggested a canon support and was going to give me the information needed to contact canon.  canon support is not on my starter guide.  Is there anyone who can help me?  I have had this problem for 2 weeks.  Please help

Hi dot-2630673! 

The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback.

If you are in the United States and this is an urgent support need, you can reach our technical support team by calling 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666), Monday to Friday from 10AM to 10PM ET. 

If you live outside the United States, please visit: http://global.canon to find your country's support page.

We hope this helps! 

thanks very much for the canon support number

HI dot-2630673,

Were you able to contact Canon and were they able to get you printing again?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I still need to get help resolving an issue.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer.  I then was unable to print because it was offline. Now is back to not responding.  The moderator for my last conversation suggested a canon support and was going to give me the information needed to contact canon.  canon support is not on my starter guide.  Is there anyone who can help me?  I have had this problem for 2 weeks.  Please help

Announcements