cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS8050 (TS8020) WiFi wake up problems.

WereWolf
Apprentice

Hello...

I've bought Pixma TS8050 recently (it's an European version of TS8020) and have some serious problems with working with it using WiFi network...

The printer connects with my router (Asus) through wifi and it works fine for about 24-48 hours. Literally everything works - it prints, it connects to the internet, it even wake ups from the sleep for example when I enter printer's web site.

But it works like this for about a day or so. After some time, the printer just stops responding to everything (actually almost everything). The only thing it responds is the ping - it's still connected to my network, it's shown in the router and I can ping it's ip address, but everything else fails. The printer's page is not responding, I can't wake it anyhow, in the Windows it shows as offline. Even if I turn on the printer manually it still don't respond to anything and I can't print with it. The strangest thing is that I can't even turn off the printer using the on/off button - the printer start to shutting down, and displays "Ending... please wait" message forever. The only way to turn it off and reset the printer is to take out the power cable.

After resetting the printer, everything works perfectly - again, for a day or two...

To be honest, in this state the printer is useless. It's problematic even when I have a physical access to the printer...

I'd be grateful for any advice.

I've also sent the question to Polish support, but didn't get any response yet..

0 REPLIES 0
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements