Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

TS6020 - Duplex print with black ink only?

Is there a setting to enable this, or can it be rectified in a driver update?  I do not understand why I cannot print black and white pages in duplex without using color ink.

New Contributor

Re: TS6020 - Duplex print with black ink only?

Well, this was awesomely helpful.

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your inquiry!

The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is a much more efficient way to get help! They're ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

New Contributor

It's not a 'rush' issue, but it will definitely cause me to go elsewhere for a printer when these ink cartridges empty out.  There's no good reason for duplex printing of black and white to use up color ink.