cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan malfunction

erniecruz17
Apprentice

I have an MX922 trying to scan I get a ser pc to start scanning message I am using Windows 10 and have Canon IJ scan utilities installed on my PC what do I need to do to get it to scan?

A Cruz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi erniecruz17,

Please look in the "Documents" folder, as scans will be saved to this folder by default.

Were you able to locate the saved scan there?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

James_C

Hi erniecruz17,                     

Are you able to scan from the PC?

1.  Place your item face down on the PIXMA MX922's platen (scan glass).

2.  Click on the Windows Start button in the lower left hand corner.

3.  Click on Canon Utilities, IJ Scan Utility and then click on IJ Scan Utility to start the IJ Scan Utility.

4.  Click the Photo button.

Are you able to scan from your computer?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team:

http://Canon.us/Contact

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Still does not scan can hear it scanning but item doesn't appear anywhere in PC

Hi erniecruz17,

Please look in the "Documents" folder, as scans will be saved to this folder by default.

Were you able to locate the saved scan there?

Thanks was looking in my scanned doc folder and they were in the doc folder

Announcements