cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error Code B200

the_hamster
Apprentice

I spent an entire day trying to solve the dreaded "Error code B200" issue.  Finally, after trying 8 or 9 suggested remedies, the error was cleared and I had full use of the printer.  Unfortunately, now the printer doesn't print!   I then went through (again) all the maintenance options available: auto printhead alignment; manual printhead alignment; nozzlecleaning, etc, etc.  The device just spits out blank paper!  No matter what the image source, blank paper only on print attempts.  I removed printhead, and gently blotted printhead surface with a lightly wetted paper towel, and produced a perfect ink pattern - magenta, cyan, black, yellow, and large black.  So, ink is flowing, but software isn't talking to printhead to produce printed image.  What up?

Printer: PIXMA MG892 aio

PC: Windows 7 64-bit

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi the_hamster,

You mentioned that the nozzle check pattern printed correctly, but that ink does not appear on the page when printing from your computer; are you able to make a black and white or color copy successfully directly from the printer?

We look forward to hearing from you.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements