cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Menu Driver not installed

Clarkey62
Apprentice

Hi Guys,

Ive just purchased a MB2760 which is installed on my Widows 10 PC. The printer seems to be working fine but when the computer starts I get a small window popping up saying " A driver supporting quick menu is not installed" Any ideas please?  Thank you

Alan

4 REPLIES 4

Clarkey62
Apprentice

So no ideas on how to fix this problem guys?

Jason
Whiz

Hi, Clarkey62!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click http://global.canon/en.html and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Maybe this will help Clarkey62!

I'm having the same problem.  Trying to install Canon PIXMA i8720 and am unable to open up the Quick Menu.  I get the message that a driver was not installed.  Huh?

I see nothing in the other manual about how to set up wireless and was hoping the instructions were in the Quick Menu since the installation of wireless is proving a bigger problem than I anticipated.  

Hi Shardik,

To place your printer into cableless setup mode, follow the steps below.

1. Hold down the Wi-Fi button (B) on the printer until the (white) POWER lamp flashes 2 times, then release the Wi-Fi button after the second flash.

2. Make sure that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly and the (white) POWER lamp is lit.

The printer is now in cableless setup mode.  Proceed with installing the software on your computer or using Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY to connect the printer to your wireless network.

Once connected to the wireless network, you should be able to install the printer drivers and programs like the Quick Menu.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements