cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing from the computer not printing text

FrankieGirl
Apprentice

Hi Everyone,

I didn't see anything that looked like my topic - so if I missed it, could someone please direct me to the right discussion?

I don't think anything weird happened - the only thing I do is unplug the laptop from the printer when I take the puter with me. All of a sudden, I cannot print text from the computer. It will copy from the glass just fine. I used a grid on a doc and now only the grid is printing, along with highlights, but no text. Last week, I had no problem printing the grid and the text in another word doc.

Help, please?

FrankieGirl

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi FrankieGirl,

Welcome to the Canon Forum!  So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what  model printer you are using.  
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email. 

Thank you!

FrankieGirl
Apprentice
MG2520 pixma

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements