cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing from Cricut

heatherama
Apprentice

I have had trouble printing from my Pixma MX472 since the day I bought it.  I have not been able to print Avery Labels and now I cannot print from my Print and cut fuction on my Cricut.  All my settings are for 8 1/2 by 11 but it prints at 4x6 size.  I turned off the function to detect paper size, because it wouldn't print.  The error message would say it was the incorrect paper size.  I'm ready to throw this printer away and go back to HP if someone does help me out here.

What is so hard about doing basic printing?  I'm not expecting anything specatular.  If it tell the printer that I need something printed on 8 1/2 x11 why does it change it to another size.

Help!

12 REPLIES 12

Hi littlepai,

From what I understand, Cricut Design Space uses a web browser interface.  Internet Explorer will print items differently then Google Chrome.  Please try using Chrome and make sure that Fit To Page is not enabled within the print settings of the web browser.

Circut Support

Printing with Circut

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi 

I'm trying to print from Cricut using a Macbook, onto my Canon ip8750.  I have calibrated the Cricut with the printer and the calibration printed on the Canon just fine.  However when I try to print out a letter sized sheet from the Cricut, the paper is just fed through the printer without printing, and the amber light flashes twice then a pause then twice again, etc.  I have tried many times, and cannot get the Cricut to print.  However, all other applications are printing on the Canon just fine.  I presume it is a Cricut software problem. I have tried to print from the Cricut Chrome webpage and get the same problem as when printing from the app on my desktop.  

Any advice?  Cricut don't answer!

Thanks,

A

Hi. Did you ever get this to work? I'm about to buy this printer for use with cricut. Thanks

Announcements