cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG5320 says no paper when I have paper

Emmrut
Apprentice

I tried to print a web page wirelessly from my iPad on my canon mg 5320. I have had no problem before. Now it says error, cassette. There is no paper. Load paper then push start. I had plenty of paper loaded. I reloaded and pushed start...same message

61 REPLIES 61

jimrobson183
Apprentice

You could try these steps because they worked for me:
1. Try uninstalling all your printer drivers associated with the "problem" printer. 
2. Reinstall them and retry doing a "print" job. (you may have to delete the existing print-job).

3. When asked to load paper (which is alreay loaded), press the OK button to register the paper. 

It should print your assignment (mine did). 

Jim Robson

(jimrobson183).

Booktoo
Apprentice
Where do you select
Device setting ?

atibamanii
Contributor

NOTHING WORKS!!!! I have been trying to get this peice of **** to print for 2 days~!!! NOTHING WORKS. TRIED ALL!! Can you tell I'm uber frustrated with this thing that ALWAYS has some kind of issue?

Hello atibamanii,

Thank you for reaching out to Canon USA. We're happy to help.

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what Canon equipment you're using, any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need and you're in the USA, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone during the week or email anytime. If you're outside of the USA, please CLICK HERE for your support needs.

Thanks and have a great day!

So after many, many hours and dozens of "fixes" it is printing at the moment. I have NO idea what finally worked, but this is not the first time with this problem & not the first time there has been some kind of issue preventing print. I'm ready to just toss it & cut my losses!  Probably won't be purchasing another Cannon.

Should you need info for your records:

Win 7

MG6620

Wi-fi

Thanks

mg6620; win7; no papaer in the tray-put in paper & press "OK'" which does NOT work then you're in a loop you can't get out of; wifi

SO SICK OF THIS PRINTER!

atibamanii,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Won't know if it answered my question until I hear from "Contact Us." Will get back to you.

Rezacute
Apprentice
I also have the same problem. It is five days I bought the printer ip7250. I tried six prints successfully but I can't even use it anymore!!

I have a different model with this & many other problems. The only fix that has ever worked for me, including the ones cannon gave me, is uninsrall & reinstall the software! Don't know if that will work but good luck.

Announcements