cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer is not responding

chuba_chub
Apprentice

Hi there,

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad operating on Windows 10 and have a MX Pixma 722 printer. I had tried to connect to the printer wirelessly.

I have downloaded the Drivers for Windows 10 and confirmed I have connected to the correct SSID by ensuring the network name is the same as per the SSID name my printer is connected to by checking the lan settings on the printer.

I have the printer appear in my printer and devices panel but I cannot print for some reason and an error message keep popping up saying the printer is not responding. My husband's MAC is connected wirelessly and has no issue.

I have removed and reinstalled the driver. I have restarted my laptop and still no avail. I have updated the microsoft software in case it was the cause but still nothing.

I have no idea what is wrong...

Please help, thanks!!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi chuba_chub,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

Thank you for your help. I actually had to RESET THE LAN SETTINGS on the printer for it to finally work!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi chuba_chub,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for your help. I actually had to RESET THE LAN SETTINGS on the printer for it to finally work!

roadsend7
Apprentice

I have a MG3500 series and I started getting a printer error 5B02. I get a set of flashes of 7 in a row. I cannot print from my laptop nor copy on my printer. Can anyone tell me what the 5B02 error means?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements