cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer error code c000

Dgcgpr12
Apprentice

hi I got a canon m922 printer and it keep coming up with error code c000 and the copy button is blinking and some orange light is on.  I ran out of ink and I replace them.  I turn everything off and unplugged the cord to the printer and to the outlet for 15 minutes plugged everything back in and nothing.  Is there I am not doing right could someone please help.  Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

This issue may occur when there is a loose object stuck inside the printer or if one of the ink tanks was not seated properly. Please try the following:

1. With the cover of the printer open, unplug the power from the back of the printer or the wall.

2. Look for any loose objects or packing material in the printer, clear if necessary.

3. Try gently moving the ink tank holder as close to you as possible. Try pushing the closest ink tank down. Once clicked into place, try moving the ink tank holder closer, repeat as needed. If you meet resistance, do not attempt to move the ink tank holder any further.

If the issue persists, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you, this did the trick.    I had been doing these things but not in the right order. 

HI, I just bought a new MG7720 and set it up. I printed my first document and then this error showed up. I have checked several times and there are no protective plastic pieces anywhere and the ink tanks are all installed properly. The strange thing is I can unplug the printer and then turn it on and I can print another document but the error will show up again right after its done printing... Any ideas? Thanks

Hi mg7720buyer,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

no
Announcements