cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer doesn't apply ink MG2100

coleyv
Apprentice

It says my ink on my printer is low but when I try to print things absolutely no ink is printed on to the paper. I feel that even though it is low it should still apply at least a little bit , making the characters look faded. IM concerned my printer needs to be fixed and may be broken. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

Ramona
Authority

Hi coleyv,

Depending on how low the ink is, ink may not be applied to the paper.  You can print a nozzle check pattern from the printer to see if the inkjet nozzles are dispensing the ink correctly.  To do this, please follow the steps at the link below:

Printing a Nozzle Check Pattern

If the inks are not printing correctly, replacing the low ink cartridge(s) in the unit should resolve the issue you are experiencing.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

aiekinparken
Apprentice

I too faced this problem with my printer. Then I start searching for the best solution. Well, I am going through your thread, I gained some knowledge and also helpful those sharing information for solving my problem.

mobile phone supplies Alpha

Announcements