cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100 Printer complains of paper jam. Error code 1300

hector18
Apprentice

Hi,

I have a Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer. I started printing using the paper provided with the printer (Luster or Canon Semi Glossed). After about printing 4 lines the printer stops and complains paper jammed and orange light keeps on flashing. I tried roller cleaning and printing it atleast 3-4 times and it complains the same everytime.

Can someone please help me.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi hector18,

To resolve the 1300 error that you are experiencing with your PIXMA PRO-100, please follow the steps outlined in the PIXMA PRO-100's On Line Manual:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ErrorCode/PRO-100S%20series/EN/ERR/1300.html

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

ttran946
Apprentice

Hi

My printer is having the same issue, have you been able to fix the problem?

So frustrating with how little I have used the printer.

Thanks

Run the Roller Clean process from the four Utility options. That solved the problem of PIxma Pro9000 Mark II Error Code 1300 when there's not actually a paper jam in the printer at the printer.

Makes a lot of loud clacking as it starts the paper load process in the rear tray 30 times without paper, then stops at whoch time you put in 3 plain sheets and run them through.

This saved my printer form the dumpster.

Amazing that Canon hasn't added this as a known fix for a communication error which is reported as a paper jam by the printer's three 3 ornage blink flash. its not a paper jam.

Ken_DC

Pro9000 Mark II Error code 1300 orange flashes no print no paper jam

Running the Roller Cleaning Process fixed it for my PIXMA TS8120 too. However. there was no obvious way of getting to the system maintenance menu as the error Error Code 1300 message displayed as soon as the printer was switched on and would display in a loop. Here's how I got into the maintenance menu:

- Open front cover

- Pulled out front paper cassette tray

- Switched printer on

It now showed a no paper loaded message (since the cassette was removed) and I could navigate back from there to the main menu and then go into maintenance to run the roller cleaning process. After running roller cleaning (for the front cassette) all was fine.

Hope it helps others!

TS8120Own - that was a crafty way to get to the Utility. Its a real nuisance to clear, this error 1300. My printer was good afterwards though. Bets Ken_DC

Announcements