Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Print head alignment paper with notch

I have a Pixma MX922. It came with 2 sheets of MP-101 paper with a notch cut out of one corner. When doing a print head alignment, a sheet of this paper is to be loaded in the paper tray with the notch in a specific position.  I have a package of MP-101 paper, without notches, of course.

I used 1 sheet of the included notched paper when I did the initial printer setup. So what am I supposed to do after I do another alignment and use the second sheet of notched paper?  I have all this MP-101 paper that I bought, but nowhere can I find how it's to be oriented for a head alignment.

Product Expert

Re: Print head alignment paper with notch

Hi jla930,

Using the MP-101 paper for performing an alignment is not imperative.  You may use regular letter sized paper to perform this task with your PIXMA M922.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Print head alignment paper with notch

Thank you very much, Patrick!