cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX712 will not turn on!

abonkee
Apprentice

My, just over ONE YEAR OLD Pixma MX712 WILL NOT TURN ON!!! Looking at all the posts, I’m sure there is a big issue with the Canon printing products. I am very disappointed with the answers I received from tech support, "Check you outlet", "Make sure its plugged in", "change the outlet its plugged into", really, that’s the help. They did give me the phone # for their customer store where I can purchase a new or refurbished printer. Hmm, why would anyone in their right mind buy another Canon printer. Why would I need to purchase a new one, I JUST DID!

So not to be total unfair to Canon, I have and still do own many cameras from them, including my EOS T6I SLR. I have never had any issues with canon products until now. 

I hope Canon address this asap! I need a printer that works. 

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I do not see a contact us link

Hi Gary2! 

Thanks for joining and posting in our Canon Forums! 

You can reach our United States based techincal support team by clicking HERE.

We hope this helps! 

Announcements