cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 922 - keeps giving error 1007

cjauvin
Apprentice

I have a Pixma 922. I use a MacAir, connectring through hot spot.

Everything prints from website & WORD. 

When I try to print an email it automatically wants to print from the upper tray, which I don't want. The setting is set to US regular paper.

I get error code 1007.

Please help I need to print some emails urgently. Why won't it print from the lower tray which is fully loaded with paper?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, cjauvin!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter.

We've asked a technician to check in on this and reply.  In the meantime, if you need help right away, our US-based technical support team is standing by ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT). We also encourage you to check out our Knowledge Base at that same link for answers to common questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

James_C

Hi cjauvin,

The 1007 error is caused by:

1.  There is no paper in the cassette (upper).

2.  The paper source is incorrect.

3.  Paper is not loaded properly.

To resolve this, please place paper in the upper cassette, making sure that the small size photo paper such as 4" x 6" (10 x 15 cm) or 5" x 7" (13 x 18 cm), or Hagaki are loaded.

Please note that if you cut plain paper into small size such as 4" x 6" (10 x 15 cm) or 5" x 7" (13 x 18 cm) and try to print on it, the paper jam will occur.

Once the paper is in place, align the paper guides with the both edges of the paper and the press the OK button to dismiss the error.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you but this did not resolve the issue.

I am trying to print on regular paper from lower tray. 

I have checked paper source and it is set correctly.

This problem only occurs when I try to print emails.

I still need this resolved. Thank you.

Chantal

Hello,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements