cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures Not Printing

Cayman
Apprentice

I have a canon MG2920 printer. It is printing text just fine. However, every time that I put a picture on a word document or try and print a graph from excell the picture never prints. Just the words in the graph or on the picture. How do I get my printer to print the pictures?

2 REPLIES 2

KDef
Enthusiast
Sounds like an issue with the color ink cartridge. Is it old or new? Maybe the little piece of tape is still on it, or it's been sitting too long and needs a print head cleaning?

BillS
Mentor

Hi Cayman,

Print the nozzle check pattern to determine whether the ink ejects properly from the print head nozzle.

Note

• If the remaining ink level is low, the nozzle check pattern will not be printed correctly. Replace the FINE cartridge whose ink is low.

You need to prepare: a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper

1. Make sure that the power is turned on.

2. Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the rear tray.

3. Pull out the paper output tray and the output tray extension.

4. Hold down the Stop button until the Alarm lamp flashes once, then release it immediately.

The nozzle check pattern will be printed.

Do not perform any other operations until the machine completes the printing of the nozzle check pattern.

5. Examine the nozzle check pattern, and clean the print head if necessary.

1. Check if there are missing lines in the pattern (A) or horizontal white streaks in the pattern (B).

• (C) Number of sheets printed so far

If there are missing lines in the pattern (A):

Cleaning the print head is required.

• (D) Good
      • (E) Bad (lines are missing)

If there are horizontal white streaks in the pattern (B):

Cleaning the print head is required.

• (F) Good
      • (G) Bad (horizontal white streaks are present)

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements