Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: PIXMA MX922 with error code B200 (Series MX920)

Thanks! Yes, I tried that several times, cleaned teh print head twice... I think the print head is dead. I've been working on it for hours, power cycling etc.

New Contributor

After trying everything I could do (including calling Canon support, who suggested replacing print head at a high cost, no less), nothing worked. I tried what you said. I figured, it couldn't hurt. IT WORKED! And so simple, too! Thank you!!
New Contributor

After trying everything I could do (including calling Canon support, who suggested replacing print head at a high cost, no less), nothing worked. I tried what you said. I figured, it couldn't hurt. IT WORKED! And so simple, too! Thank you!! This is re: turning power of and letting ink cartridges move to left...
New Contributor

I tried this method and there was a ton of ink that poured out and I figured this was going to be the solution. Unfortunately, upon reassembly and multiple power cycling I still get the B200 code. Any other ideas? I'm stumped and really don't want to go down the road of another new printer/print head that cost roughly the same.

gnc
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]
I finally gave up and bought another printer as the print head replacement was to expensive. I liked the MX922 printer so I decided to buy another. So far the replacement printer is working fine, and I kept the original printer for PARTS!
New Contributor

Re: PIXMA MX922 Prints only BLANK Pages (Series MX920)

Ramona, I had a feeling this odd solution would work for me - and it did.

Many thanks, and several Kudos. !