cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG6821

kjkend
Apprentice

Just got this printer and set it up to print a photo. Everytime I try to print a photo it only prints part of it then spits out the paper like its done and asks to load another paper. If i keep loading photo paper in it keeps print a small strip of the same photo and spitting it out. I have tried to print on different sized paper and different types and everytime its the same. It will never print the whole picture. 

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi kjkend,

Are you using your PIXMA MG6821 with a USB cable or are you using your PIXMA MG6821 wirelessly?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

lisapaloma
Apprentice

I'm new here, just bought the printer, just joined the forum. I have printed a few photos successfully, and scanned a few docs successfully from the priinter control panel. Now I am trying to scan a line drawing I did and I cannot figure out how to configure the scanner to allow me to set the format I want to save in. It keeps scanning it as .pdf, and I want it to scan as something I can manipulate in Paint. If the "Auto" format is going to use poor judgment, I would like to be asked when I scan something what format and where to save it. How can I take back control of my device?!?!?

lisapaloma,

Our IJ Scan Utility program controls the scanner.  Use the "Settings" menu in this program to specify your format and save location options.

If you need additional assistance, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements