cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G4210 prints photos with yellowish tinge

skbryan
Contributor

I have a new G4210, and when I print photos, they come out much warmer than they should.  I am using using a custom color profile through Photoshop and everything looks good until I click print preview as the print preview image is different than the screen color image.  Not sure how to correct this.  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi skbryan,

The issue you are experiencing could be caused by not using the correct paper settings for the paper you are using with your PIXMA G4210.  As I recommended in your other thread, it is recommended that Red River is contacted for assistance with obtaining the correct ICC profile for your PIXMA G4210.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Cross Posting - I am using the Red River profiles for the Canon G2200/G3200 from their website, but the results are still not satisfactory.  I also used Canon paper & driver profiles, but still the colors are not satisfactory.  Should this printer not be used as a photo printer?  It looks like I am going to have to tweek the settings manually, but that is a pain to do for so many photographs.  My monitor is a nice BenQ.  Thanks.

Announcements