Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: PIXMA 922 Unable to pick up paper from lower tray

This was also the correct fix for me ! Thanks.
New Contributor

This answered my question perfectly. Within 5 minutes I was able to print a document as well as ever. Thanks!

Bill

New Contributor

What did you do?

New Contributor

I tried this solution over 10 times and my printer still does not work.

New Contributor

Is this really supposed to be this difficult. I get it 100%! It prints.....3 sheets of paper in 6 months. I'll never get this time back I've wasted with this printer. And If your wondering I'm not stumped at all, it's the printer itself that's the problem and all you can do is create a band aid or work around instead of recalling the item. My Father got this as a gift for my health issues and this has caused health issues just by owning it. Load up one tray and the other tray is an issue. You maybe print 2 sheets of paper and I guess it gives up after that as it needs to have different or the same setting with the paper size, paper tray and the software within has to be set to a different setting so it don't confuse itself and maybe just maybe you can squeeze out something. - I for sure got a Lemon and as I see thousands of posts it's seems like you either got one that works or it doesn't!
New Contributor

Good afternoon, 

I am currently facing the same issue and wasnt able to fix it. Is there something I should do?

Thank you so much in advance, 

Diogo 

Product Expert

Hi WhyCanonWhy,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Product Expert

Hi DiogoPassarinho,

What is the exact issue that you are experiencing with your PIXMA MX922?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.