cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No colour print on Canon MG7751

dave73
Apprentice

I have had this printer for over a year and all of a sudden it will not print any colour. I get black/grey as required but a white page where it should be printing colour.  I am computer literate and am not printing to greyscale.  Under the maintenance tab the nozzle check will only print in the same black or grey - none of the colours appear. All the colour cartridges have been replaced and seat as normal with a click and a light is illuminated to show thay are in the correct position. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer software but after going through every printer setting cannot get a colour to print. Is this printer dead? If so, it's the last Canon I buy as the last one didn't last 2 years..

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Since I did this once I feel qualified to ask Smiley Sad- did you forget tio remove the tape from the replacement print cartridges? 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

dave73
Apprentice
Yes I did...lol. But thanks for enquiringly.. I have now changed out the two black cartridges & hey presto it works again..BTW - The black cartridges were empty on one side but still had weight and a lot of ink in the sponge side. Why would this product do that??? Happy it's working again but as I'm an engineer would like a logical answer..

dave73,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to determine the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements