cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Pixma 922 not printing

Ljk1620
Apprentice

Just installed my new Pixma 922 Printer using wireless.  I have Windows 10 on my HP computer.  It printed one email just fine and now the horizonal blue barber pole at the left bottom corner of the print screen swirls but nothing happens.  Then I get the little screen that says Printer Error and a box that says" Canon IJ Preview is in Operation.  What's wrong?   Linda

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi Ljk1620,

Unchecking the "Preview Before Printing" option in the printer driver should resolve the issue being experienced.  To do this, please follow these steps:

1.  Right-click over the WINDOWS START button, then select the CONTROL PANEL option.

2.  Under the "Hardware and Sound" section of the window that appears, select the VIEW DEVICES AND PRINTERS option.

3.  Right-click over the icon for your printer, then select the PRINTING PREFERENCES option.

4.  Click on the MAIN tab.

5.  In the bottom portion of the window, please uncheck the PREVIEW BEFORE PRINTING checkbox, then click the OK button.

Please restart your computer, then attempt to print again.  Should you still experience difficulty after disabling the above setting, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements