Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: My printer takes too long to start printing. Any idea why?

Canon MB2050 is piece of crap. It takes THREE minutes to print first page, and full set of expensive original inks last less than 100 pages. It is clearly noted that original set of inks last 900 pages - that's a lie!

It is also lie that printer must be cleaned every time - old MP500 never performed cleaning and still works after 10 years.

Never ever i will not buy any piece of crap marked with CANON - they stealing my money by wasting ink without my permission.

If you like, I can post serial number of my printer.

I also sent this printer to service - they informed me that printer is ok according to specifications.

NEVER EVER BUY CANON PRINTER - IT IS PIECE OF CRAP!

It is still under warranty, I also bought another set of original canon ink - it last less then 100 pages! I spent over 70€ to set of ink for printing 100 pages - printing one page on canon printer costs 70 eurocents!!!

Problem solved - I bought second hand HP printer - everything works fast, first page is printed in 10 seconds, toner is far less expensive comparing to hungry canon MB2050

NEVER EVER BUY CANON PRINTER - IT IS PIECE OF CRAP!