cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My pixma mx922 does not print magenta in documents. It does when I test print and clean nozzles

seyf
Apprentice

4 REPLIES 4

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi seyf,

Please make sure that the test page matches this example:

MX922 Nozzle Test.jpg

If both magenta bars appear, we know that your PIXMA MX922 is working correctly.  If this is the case, it may be a driver issue.

To assist you with this a little further, what version of Windows are you using; Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

ljubimov
Contributor

Same problem all of a sudden. Magenta does not print at all from a new Canon cartridge. Tried printer's deep cleaning, removed print head, cleaned all nozzles with alcohol three times, no luck. Could print head go bad or is it still the clogging problem?

Hi ljubimov,

Since you have replaced the magenta ink tank and have performed several cleanings/deep cleanings on the print head and the ink still will not print, the printer will require servicing.  Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page to obtain your servicing options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I just purchased and recieved this 2 or 3 days ago. At first it had issues aligning the printer heads. I worked a long time on that. Now for the first time I go to print a word document and my magenta isn't printing. I run deep clean an cleaning and calibrating and all kinds of stuff for last couple hours to no avail. 

WHY IS A NEW PRINTER SO FAULTY- The HP I was switching from was way more reliable. I'm beginning to regret this purchase. 

What can we do to rectify the situaion? 

Announcements