cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My TS9020 Printer suddenly not working...

Debesht
Apprentice

Hey guys...

So, I got the TS9020 printer a couple of days ago, and i installed it and set it up and whatnot. I put the settings to Wireless LAN printing and i installed the disc onto my laptop that day and i test-printed a page and it worked! (I also installed the app to my phone and my parents). The next day, it also worked (i printed out a page from my laptop to printer using wireless lan). But yesterday, when i went to print it, It didn't work. It said "printer offline". I restarted my laptop and printer and still, no use. I tried it again today and it still said "Printer offline". My printer is on and so is my laptop and they're both connected to my wifi, so what is the problem? And how can i fix it? Here is pictures of the screen I get when I try to print. Plse help!! I'm trying to get it to print by tonight!Printer Issue.png

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers to see if this will resolve your issue. 

If you continue to have difficulties, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements