cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MacBook Pro will not print with MX922. I downloaded the drivers already.

Dwntso
Apprentice

I just bought a MX922 multifunction printer for my MacBook Pro.  I tried to print with a USB but I click print but nothing happens.  I downloaded the most recent driver and installed all the stuff off the CD that came with the printer.  My roomie tried to print with her acer laptop and it worked.  What now?

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi Dwntso!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for posting!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know any error messages you're seeing either on your computer or the printer, and the version of OS X you've got on your MacBook as well as the way you intend to connect to your printer (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

I called the tech line and they guided me through the process of opening up my preferences and clicking on the correct boxes.  

But, originally, I connected my MacBook Pro to the printer via USB, and it said, "The printer is not connected." 

So the problem was solved quite easily!

Thanks a lot!

Announcements