cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MX700 has had a U052 error, and now has a U051 error - no print head installed. This isn't true.

phoenix59
Apprentice

My MX700 pronter has been giving me a series of error messages related to the printer head. The printer head has been carefully cleaned, replace, dusted off - it look sabsolutely fine, and I even got the printer working again briefly.  How do I fix this?  Is this machine now complete trash?  It is not very old.  If I have to replace it I will never buy a Canon pronter again.  This is really, really frustrating.  Thanks if you can help.

2 REPLIES 2

Ramona
Authority

Hi phoenix59,

If you have already removed and reseated the ink tanks and print head, as well as have reset the unit and are still receiving the error, the printer will require servicing.  Please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for information on the servicing options available to you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I've had this problem with Canon printers before! I had to buy a new one - because it's cheaper than trying to get it serviced. If I must do so again, I guarranty I will not buy another Canon unit!!!!!!!

Announcements