cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Image Garden - Unable to Print 4 x 6 ID Photos on MG2450

rattyp
Apprentice

Problem : Unable to print Photo Layout to the MG2450 where Photo Layout  has Design Layout set as any one of the 10 choices of ID Photo layout.  When any of these Designs are selected (eg. ID Photo 3.5 x 4.5), MIG constrains printer page size selection  of 4"x6" 10x15cm (no other selections are available).  On attempting to print, MIG produces a warning dialog "This data cannot be printed on the currently selected printer. To print, change to printer supporting the paper size set for this data".  On clicking OK the printer settings dialog appears but no other printer settings can be selected and the user is forced to cancel the printing.

Note that the MG2450 does support 4x6 printing in MIG for other Design Layouts! If you select a non-ID Photo layout in MIG and select a 4x6 paper size, it has no problem printing to this paper size.

Suspected software bug in My Image Garden to do with selection of ID Photo layouts 

Windows 10 64 bit on HP 2760p

My Image Garden 3.5.2

Printer - Canon MG2450 on USB2.0

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements