cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer won't print on Letter Sized Photo Paper

jeffreyjwallace
Apprentice

I keep running into the 4102 error code whenever I try to print on 8 and 1/2 by 11 photo paper. I did not set it to 4 by 6 because that won't fix the problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all of the drivers and software and even changed the printer preferences for photo printing to try to get it to print on letter sixed photo paper. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the easy photo print program, but after all that it still did not fix the issue. What kind of printer is this that can't even print on sizes bigger then 4 by 6 when it comes to photo paper? It will print letter sized for plain paper, but I need it to work for photo paper too. Is there any kind of permanent fix for this error code for my printer, that won't cost me money, or will I have to go through the trouble of getting another printer of this brand that will print letter sized photo paper, or should I get a different brand from another company if I keep running into this same issue with all the other Canon printers? This is frustrating and I need a permanent fix for this issue ASAP!!!!!

12 REPLIES 12

jeromestyle
Apprentice

My Canon PIXMA MG2570S i use it often only but there is an error saying paper jam even no paper was jam. 

kwannahs82
Apprentice

Me too

Chirosaurr
Contributor

try to use phone, download nokoprint then try to print bigger picture 

Announcements