cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon MX922 will not print wireless or wired.

KRBJR
Apprentice
My CANON MX922 printer will not print wireless or wired. I used suggestions in Community such as "MX922 not connecting wirelessly, 7-6-15, post 1362, 10-17-15". (No solution). I worked with a great rep., by phone,for one hour. (No solution). My MG6220 has worked wirelessly, for two years, on the same Lenovo computer with Windows 7. THANKING YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO HELP ME.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Since this has been an ongoing issue with your printer connection, please contact our support group for continued assistance.  Use the Contact Us link below to get in touch with our support group.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Since this has been an ongoing issue with your printer connection, please contact our support group for continued assistance.  Use the Contact Us link below to get in touch with our support group.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Michael, Thank you for your guidance.

Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to contact me ref. my post " MY CANON MX922 will not print wirelessly or wired."
I called again and I talked to Chris in New Mexico. He solved the problem in 30 minutes. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN 15 MINUTES IF I HADN'T MADE SO MANY TYPING ERRORS !
All the best to You and Chris. Sincerely, KRBJR

KRBJR,

I know your post was from 2015 BUT do you recall what the resolution was?  The Canon tech had you change some settings?

Was it on the printer via that little window or on the PC in the Canon software?

My MX922 is no longer seen on the network (wired) and I never got wireless to work.

Thanks for your reply if you get this.  Sorry to drag it up.

Larry

cheyenne16idaho
Apprentice

My Canon Pixma MX922 will not print.  It was working fine but won't work now.  I keep getting a message stating that my computer can not find the printer on the network.  The printer shows it's connected.  I reinstalled the CD that came with it and under control panel the printer shows up as the default printer with a green check mark.

I can't figure out why it won't work.

When I print something it shows it spooling and then in the cache is shows error and the window pops up that says the printer can't be found.

Any suggestions?

thanks, Diane

Hi Diane,

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the version of Windows or in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Windows 7, thank you.

Diane

Hello.

To try and resolve this issue, please uninstall the MX920 series MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool.  You can uninstall these items from the Programs and Features section of the Control Panel.  Then try reinstalling the drivers to see if this helps.

I tried that and the computer still can not recognize the printer.  I used the CD that came with it to reinstall it and all goes well until the very end when the last window pops up and says it can not find the printer.

I went and bought a new printer last night Canon MG5622 since it uses the same ink cartridges and I have a lot of of ink

I didn't want to waste.  This printer installed easily and works great.

Not sure what happened with the other one but perhaps I'll pass it to my sister with the CD and see if it will install on

her computer.

thank you for your help, you're awesome for trying!

Diane

Announcements