cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Copy Scanning into Single PDF

dbrenner
Apprentice

How do I set up my Canon pixma MG6320 to scan multiple copies into a single pdf?

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Does the MG6320 have an ADF?  Thought it was a flatbed.  Maybe I'm not understanding your question.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Rick:

The Canon Pixma MG6320 is a combination coklor printer / scanner.  To scan you previously placed the copy in the glass panel, closed the lid and pressed scan (black or color).  The scanner would scan the first page and pronpt you to place the second page and then others.  When you saved the scan you would have all of the copies available in one pdf.  Had some service work and now the scanner will only allow you to scan one page in each pdf.

What I want to know is how to reset the scanner to do munti pages per pdf.

David

Hi dbrenner,

Please view the following Knowledgebase Article regarding scanning a document and saving as multiple page PDF:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART116956

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements