12-29-2013 11:51 PM
While attempting to scan documents received msg reading "MP Navigator EX not working". I have uninstalled / reinstalled printerdrivers as directed by trouble shooting guide. Still reporting same. HELP!
PS-Printer Model MX 882, using Windows 7.
01-12-2014 03:39 PM - edited 01-12-2014 03:40 PM
There may be a third party scanner driver interfering with MP navigator. Please try the following:
1. Click 'Start' and then 'Computer'.
2. On the left-hand pane, click the down arrow beside Local Disk C:.
3. Click the down arrow beside Windows to open the folder
4. Highlight the twain_32 folder.
5. The folder should have 2 folders that start with PIXMA MX882 and a file called wiatwain.ds. Any other folders or files should be dragged to the desktop.
6. Reboot the computer and try scanning again.
If you are unable to find any other scanners in the twain_32 folder, try the following steps listed HERE and let us know what happens.
If you need more immediate assistance, please contact our support group: http://bit.ly/ContactCanon
01-12-2014 07:10 PM
Hello Ebony, I appreciate your response; however during the interim,I removed a recent download of "MY PC BACKUP" FILE which apparently was the cause.
I will keep your information on file.
Thank you again