cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 ink cartridges won't align and now pages are not printing with ink

Drenee1234
Apprentice

My MX922 ink cartidges are not printing anything on a page.  Cleaned the rollers, the ink and ran all the options for cleaning.  The error message keeps saying that the ink is not aligning.  I can't seem to get this to work and the pages are coming out blank.  They were coming out faded before and now nothing.  Yes - I have new ink cartidges and they are new.  I have tried replacing these as well.

3 REPLIES 3

Debijpa
Apprentice
I am having the same issue. The pages come out blank, but I don't get any error messages. I've completed all of the cleaning functions at least twice. I need urgent help to fix this problem.

Hi Debjipa,

I recommend contacting our chat team.The real time support would be most beneficial in this case.

To get to the chat feature, click HERE. Once in the chat box, ask to speak to a live person. You will be asked to create a Canon account and once that is done, you will be able to connect with one of our chat agents Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you.

My issue is almost identical! My issue came when I replaced a spent cartridge with a genuine Canon cartridge! I get dizzy looking at the page and the “off” alignment.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements