cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 Scanning Software

Apprentice

Is there a way (using Scan IJ Utility, ScanGear, Image Garden or other) to set up and save several separate scanning profiles with the MX922 - i.e., one profile for auto, color, duplex; one profile for auto, BW, simplex; same scenarios for platen etc.?

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks for your reply.  I'm using a Macbook with Mavericks.  With other scanners and related software, I've been able to select auto or flatbed and then a set of scanning parameters (i.e., color, duplex or BW, single sided), assign a name and have that combination of settings permanently retained by the software.  I usually have had about 3-4 such combinations stored by the software.  I'm wondering if I can do the same thing with the MX922.  Thanks for your help!  

Hi 1213834,

Try the following steps listed HERE to change the scan settings in the application.

If you need more immediate assistance, please contact our support group: http://bit.ly/ContactCanon

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements