cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 Make Copy Darker

JMB
Contributor

I am running Windows 7 and am using an MX922.  I cannot find where to adjust the ink intensity (to make it darker).  I tried the online help but the copying information does not cover how to make the copy darker.  Any help is appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi JMB,

To adjust the intensity setting when making copies, please follow these steps:

1.  From the main COPY screen, please press the right function button.

2.  Use the up/down arrow buttons to go to the INTENSITY section, then use the right/left arrow buttons change the intensity. When the desired intensity is selected, please press the OK button to save the setting. Moving the arrow to the right will increase the intensity, and moving the arrow to the left will decrease the intensity.

3.  Once the setting is set, please press the BLACK or COLOR Start button to make the copy.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Trying to make MX922 printer darken the ink.  I tried using intensity, but it darkened the whole copy are and not just where the words are on the page.  The result was a big darker rectangle on the whole page (less the margins) and the words were barely legible.  How do I just darken the words?

Thanks

Bruce

bernien1937
Apprentice

How do i darken print

Announcements