cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX882 Printer - Error code:3, 202,19

rjraphael
Apprentice

I'm using my MX882 Printer with my new Windows 8.1 computer. I never had this problem with my old computer. When I try to scan a document the scanner tries warming up, but after a while I get the message: ScanGear  Internal Error Occurred. Scanner driver will be closed Code 3, 202, 19.  I am using the latest driver for the printer using Windows 8.1, and I am connected to the printer with a USB cable, not WiFi.  I corrected this problem a few weeks ago (I think I had to uninstall and then reinstall the printer), but the error re-occurs. I would hate to have to continually reinstall the printer.  Is there a permanent solution to this?

2 REPLIES 2

i3v
Apprentice

Same stuff...

Windows 10 + Canon MG6140.

Canon MP Navigator EX just shows

[Window Title]
ScanGear

[Content]
Internal Error occurred.
Scanner driver will be closed.

Code:3,202,19

[OK]

(And than, after some point, "2,140, 200")

While built-in windows scan utility works.

This bug happens every 5-10 scans. Though, I'm able to easily fix it by turning printer off and on again.

Have you tried this? Have you found any better solution?

It looks like, the same bug occured before - on windows 7 x64. Once a year or so. Windows 10 is much worse here.

Bluejay815
Apprentice

This is the first time I have received this error code.  Turning the printer off and on doesn't work.  Putting the printer connection into another port doesn't work.  Can anyone help?

Announcements