cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX432 doesn't load paper Anymore

maidenjane
Apprentice

My MX432 had a paper jam some time ago and now it seems like it won't load paper unless I push it in.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi maidenjane,

To try and resolve the issue, with a flashlight or other bright light, please check the paper feed area of the printer and verify that there are not any pieces of paper or other obstructions in the printer that may be causing the error.  Next, please perform a roller cleaning on the unit by following the steps located at the link below:

PIXMA MX432 Roller Cleaning

We recommend trying at least three roller cleanings.  If the paper still does not feed correctly, the printer may require servicing.

Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page to obtain your servicing options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi maidenjane,

To try and resolve the issue, with a flashlight or other bright light, please check the paper feed area of the printer and verify that there are not any pieces of paper or other obstructions in the printer that may be causing the error.  Next, please perform a roller cleaning on the unit by following the steps located at the link below:

PIXMA MX432 Roller Cleaning

We recommend trying at least three roller cleanings.  If the paper still does not feed correctly, the printer may require servicing.

Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page to obtain your servicing options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you! This seems to resolve the problem.

eanunez
Apprentice

I had my MX432 stored away for a few years after briefly printing over 100 pages give or take.  I had the need for another printer so I pull it back into action. Everything worked perfectly, the thing is virtually new, the wireless set up was easy and I had it up and ready to go in no time.  Except, the printer won't load paper, I have tried everything te experts reccommend EVERYTHING!   This is heart breaking and makes it very difficult for me to buy another cannon printer.  SAD.

Announcements