cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX 922 Scanning Error - My Image Garden - An internal error has occurred. Exiting this software.

Ken2298
Apprentice

When scanning, a screen pops up with Canon-My Image Garden and I always get this error message  -  An internal error has occurred. Exiting this software.  The scanner does scan the item and saves the file in My Documents, but it would be nice if The Image Garden worked like it is supposed to.  I had an MX922 for a few years, but it stopped working.  I purchased a new 922 printer and it does the same thing.  I have Windows 7 Home Premium.  Any ideas?

Ken2298
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

To resolve this issue, try uninstalling the MP Drivers, IJ Network Tool and the My Image Garden program from your computer.  Once this has been done, visit the following link to download the updated MP Drivers and My Image Garden program from our website.  

MX920 series Drivers & Software

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

To resolve this issue, try uninstalling the MP Drivers, IJ Network Tool and the My Image Garden program from your computer.  Once this has been done, visit the following link to download the updated MP Drivers and My Image Garden program from our website.  

MX920 series Drivers & Software

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

It worked perfectly.  Thanks so much.

Ken2298

Shmaona
Apprentice

MX 922 SCANNING ERROR - MY IMAGE GARDEN

Announcements