cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP Navigator and High Sierra

Mike12
Contributor

After installing macOS 10.13.1 (High Sierra) MP Navigator EX 4.0 has ceased to work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks, Mark.  In the elegance stakes, that solution scores zero, I'm afraid!  Fortunately, by updating MP Navigator to v4.0.5 and reinstalling the IJ Network Tool in its latest version, all problems with my MG 6150 have been overcome.  Took me a couple of hours to sort that out and I would have hoped for an auto-update from Canon, to be honest, but the job's done, thankfully.  Hopefully this might help other sufferers.

View solution in original post

243 REPLIES 243

Jenine
Rising Star

Hello Mike12!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what printer you are using. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at usa.canon.com/support or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT). If you are not in the US, please go to www.canon.com and choose your region for contact information. 

Thanks!

MP640R

Canon scanner is a "CanoScanner LIDE210"

I send to the printer (Brother HL-3075CW) when I need to print, but mainly I save to the MacBook Air, and airdrop to another to another device that I use instead of paper copies.

Thank you

Leigh

My printer is MX860

I have the very same issue, I have Pixma MX882. When will there a fix?

Same problem MP620

MP Navigator 2.1 for Pixma MX320 no longer works with Mac OS High Sierra. New software is not available for OS 10.13.2. I cannot scan without it!!!!

Go back a couple of pages and catch up.  There are some solutions out there.  Best solution is find a version of MP Navigator that will run.  3.1.5 works on High Sierra and worked just fine on my Pixma 870.  Might work on yours.

Same problem with MP Navigator and High Sierra.  I was able to use it even with El Capitan.  Printer works but scanner function does not.  I have a MP970 and used it mostly for scanning 35mm color negatives and slides.

Announcements