cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7120 keeps jamming

PrinterSucks
Apprentice

My Canon PIXMA MG7120 keeps jamming.  I was printing a large document and halfway through it told me the cassette was empty.  I reloaded it and every single page kept jamming.  After about fifty tries I shut it off, restarted it, and I'm having the same problem.  I load the lower cassette and it gives me error code 1008 saying that there is no paper in the tray.  Eventually when I get it to recognize paper it keeps jamming.  Please help.  I have a lot of pages that need printed immediately.

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Hello!

Welcome to the Canon Forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at
http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Hello.

Please check to make sure that there are no obstructions in the paper paths or inside areas of the printer.

If the feeding issuse persist, please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements