cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7100 series quality problems

Shepherdboy
Contributor

When I print a document in Word the print is blurred. If I print this document as a photograph in photoshop the text is perfect.

I have re-installed the software and cleaned the strip and it has not made any difference.Has anyone come across this before and solved it. Any help. ideas would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Shepherdboy,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your reply and my apologies for not replying soonr, been in hospital. I live in the UK and the Canon US will not accept queries from the UK. I have contacted Canon UK and their reply was to look at the appropriate page in the manual.Not a great deal of help.I am not too sure where else to go  for help and advice.

Shepherdboy

I received a reply suggesting a work around by printing to matt paper, thank you it worked a treat. I twill keep me going until i find a solution.

I was unable to reply direct to the member, my computer had a mad moment and deleted a whole days emails. Aaaah well.

Many thanks,

Shepherdboy

Announcements