cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6850 - Slow printing through wireless

valmeida
Contributor

I bought a MG6850 after problems with a MG6150 that untill it had the problem it worked very well.

I am so desapointed with this new one. I put it in the same place where the older one was and ... now this new one to print a page  takes a long time and many times it quits without printing what it must.

I bought the MG6850 because I read good critics to it but how did they test it? Connected directly by cable. Buh!

And in the new one the paper tray stays out of the printer getting humidity and dust and ...

I think I am going to try to repair my old MG6150 (I tried at home with several  web "recipes" but nothing).

I do not know if I am going to consider Canon next time I will need a printer!

Did someone solved the slow printihg through the wireless connection without change the printer or the wireless router?

Is Canon trying to do worse printers that they did years ago?

1 REPLY 1

SamanthaW

Hi!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product seems to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.

The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Announcements