cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6320 support code 8200

danmeyer
Apprentice

What does this code mean? How to fix the printer? I am in the middle of doing my tax return and I need to print.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

SamanthaW

Hello!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forums!

The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If you are in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

We hope this helps!  

chopshopstore
Contributor

I had this before and was able to bypass it. It ran fine for months. Then came back. Bypassed it. Came back sooner and now will not go away. How is it that it ran fine for months if this is some fatal error? Wouldn’t it have died immediately? Why not let the printer actually fail if it is at the end of life? It would be easier as a user to see it actually fail and not be able to print than to just have some software check tell me the machine doesn’t work anymore. 

Seems suspicious like some built in limit.  

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Error is probably B200.  This is 5 yr old thread.  Safe to let it go. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements